Sunday, August 21, 2016

Given Another Chance as the title suggest refers to taking product that is no longer useful for its original purpose and transforming it into something that has value. The internet has many sites that post ideas for re purposing many different things we use daily. This blog will bring to life some of our ideas as me and my wife transform old, used, or otherwise neglected material. It all started as a stress relief in our little shop and now it has become a daily obsession.

3 comments:

  1. I love diy projects! Have you ever been on Pinterest? It's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wife started with Pinterest always sending me pictures of something she liked. For many years I worked in the wood industry, so I have always been a diy type person. Now my wife just has lots of new ideas due to Pinterest, Etsy, etc.

      Delete